Commercial Indoor Air Quality in Whittier, CA
If you think that maintaining great indoor air quality at the residential level is difficult, just imagine all of the additional challenges that face the indoor air quality in a commercial property. Don’t worry though. This is not an impossible battle to win. You just need to properly equip yourself. That is why you should trust the professionals at Greenleaf Heating & Cooling with your commercial indoor air quality services in Whittier, CA.
Our technicians are able to help commercial property owners keep the air in the properties fresh, without sacrificing energy efficiency in the process. Your tenants, clients, and employees deserve a clean and healthful environment when within your commercial property. We’ll make sure that this is the case.
What Causes Poor Indoor Air Quality?
There are a lot of different factors that can negatively influence indoor air quality. This is precisely why it is so important that you work with qualified professionals when designing a commercial indoor air quality strategy. In most cases, you aren’t going to achieve your goals with any one piece of equipment. You need a system custom tailored to your needs.
- The nature of your business. If your commercial property has a lot of storage, or if you do any sort of manufacturing within your property, then pollutants can easily be introduced into the air. This is unavoidable, but the right systems can help you to minimize their presence and effects.
- Natural ventilation. Heating and cooling a commercial property can prove to be a very costly endeavor. That is why modern properties are sealed up so tightly. The problem is that this eliminates natural ventilation, which can lead to its own IAQ issues.
- Climate control systems. Did you know that simply cooling your commercial property can negatively affect its indoor air quality? It keeps the temperature comfortable, but can dry out the air. We’ll help you to maintain proper humidity levels in your property.
How to Improve Commercial Indoor Air Quality in Whittier, CA
This is something of a loaded question. There is no single remedy for every IAQ problem that you’ll encounter in your commercial property. That is why a multi–pronged approach is usually your best bet. Here are some of the services and products that we offer that can help you to boost indoor air quality.
- Duct cleaning. When you have pollutants in the air in your commercial property, those pollutants can build up in your ductwork. That ductwork can then distribute those pollutants throughout your property, which can wreak havoc on the indoor air quality in the building.
- Air filters and air cleaners. Air filters are the most basic method of improving indoor air quality. Some air filtration systems, such as the Perfect 16 system – which we believe to be the best on the market – are quite advanced. Electronic air cleaners are a great option to consider, as well.
- UV air purifiers. You cannot filter biological pollutants, like viruses, mold, and bacteria out of the air. These are living microorganisms that will continue to reproduce if you simply trap them. You can use commercial UV (ultraviolet) air purifiers to destroy them, though.
- Humidifiers/dehumidifiers. Pollutants are not the only threat to your commercial indoor air quality in Whittier, CA. So too are improper humidity levels. We install and service commercial humidifiers and dehumidifiers to keep your levels in check.
Call Now for Full Commercial IAQ Services
You should be able to work with just one contractor for all of your commercial indoor air quality services. Dial our number, and you can do just that. We expertly install and replace all types of commercial IAQ systems, and we can keep yours up and running with quality maintenance service too. Need commercial IAQ repairs? We fix it right the first time! Call today to get started.