Indoor Air Quality
Home » Air Conditioning
Whittier, CA Air Conditioning Repair & Installation
In order to stay comfortably cool throughout the hottest days of the long summer season, you need a great air conditioning system. However, you need to keep in mind the fact that no air conditioner will truly succeed if not expertly installed and serviced. Even the best ACs on the market will falter if you don’t work with professional air conditioning technicians that you can trust.
That is precisely why you should schedule your air conditioning repair services in Whittier, CA with Greenleaf Heating & Cooling. We offer both residential and commercial AC installations, repairs, and maintenance. Want a more efficient and reliable AC? Call today for a free estimate on the cost of your new air conditioning installation.
Get Your Air Conditioner Off to a Great Start!
The first step in ensuring that you get the best performance your air conditioner has to offer is to have that system professionally installed. We’ll make sure that you have the right system for your needs, that it is sized appropriately for your home, and that it is installed correctly every step of the way.
If you have an old air conditioner in place and need an AC replacement before summer hits, we can handle that as well. Remember that you can always try something new in cooling your home. We install and service a wide range of cooling systems.
AC Repair & Maintenance
At some point, your air conditioner may stop working properly, or even completely. When that happens, call our AC service and repair experts to have a look at it. We’ll have your air conditioner up and running properly once more in no time. We fix it right the first time!
If you want to minimize the risk of problems developing with your air conditioner, then be sure to schedule routine air conditioning maintenance in Whittier, CA. Contact us today to ask about our maintenance plans. Our technicians are EPA certified to handle refrigerant and AC repairs.
Our Air Conditioning Services
When we say we offer comprehensive air conditioning services, we really mean it. There are a lot of systems to choose from. Whatever system you may decide upon, whatever additional service you may need, ours is the number to call.
- Air Duct Cleaning – If you use ducted air conditioning system, you need to keep your ductwork clean.
- Central Air Conditioners – This is the most common type of whole–house air conditioning system, and is a great option for most homes.
- Ductless Systems – If you want to boost energy efficiency while avoiding the need for air ducts and taking greater control over your comfort, consider a ductless mini split.
- Dual Fuel Systems – A dual fuel system combines an efficient heat pump with a furnace to offer reliable, year–round comfort.
- Duct Testing and Sealing – Do you suspect a duct leak? If so, we can test your air ducts and seal them as necessary.
- Duct Repair and Replacement – In many cases damaged air ducts can be repaired. Sometimes, though, replacement may be needed.
- Evaporative Coolers – Want to cut down on energy costs while living comfortably? An evaporative cooler may be just what you’re looking for.
- Heat Pumps – Not only can heat pumps reliably cool your home in the summer, but they can keep you warm in the winter with minimal cost.
- Thermostats – Upgrade your thermostat today to start getting more out of your AC.
- Zone Control Systems – You don’t have to cool your entire house to just one temperature throughout when you have a good zone control system in place.
Call Greenleaf Heating & Cooling today to schedule any AC services in Whittier, CA that you may need.